Pres. Obama has a nice butt


I rushed myself to get done from my days hiatus and sit down, relax breathe deep and start on letting a day passed by after everyone hit their gadgets and starts blogging about the victory of Mr. Obama. well i dont have the entire effing rights to blog politics. not my bloodline, hehehehe. Mr. wikipedia helped me searched Pres. Obama and guess what i noticed he got a good ass, man, hes one of the finest looking daddy in the highest form. My sincere praises to him and as i circumnavigate all the angle i just cant help but admire... im not too sure overheard buzz that he is against gay marriage, well, in anyform i admired his braveness.

congrats and keep working out!!! Oh lalalalalala

photos courtesy from wikipedia.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Glam in Ayala

Look what i found

Pink Glam in Ayala