Oh what a night!

2.28.08
it was lazy wednesday as usual as any other day of the week. i was bored then, wander myself from smoking outside and in the office i had the crunch time at about 4.30 until 6.00pm but that didn't help me to beat up the boredom. then i came up to jello and talked about having a bottle of emperador in his place. so we did, so there we had dinner over barbeque and puso. because we are in a poverty level(thats the general term for almost broke). by his 200 pesos we had 2 chorizo, 6 pork, two litter pack of iced tea, flat emperador and jugarettes! we spoiled ourselves as if we got plenty of cash hahhahaa, pity for ourselves, we diverted our topics to anything that would come out. soon by 11pm my crush in his bike arrived and yes, i made my glimpses taking advances of him while driving towards his nook.(for info, this crush of mine lives where jello does, in my cousin sasi's place. he is this hunky guy, who always pee beside the gate of his pad). then we ended the night by 12 with so many things and plans, revealing my true feeling for someone and of course the undying story of love and frustrations over LTR! that was such a good night as we adjourned to its stillness. i walked away with nothing in mind but to find my space for bedtime. Pit-os is far from capitol site, so i must grab a PUJ ride for i only got 60 pesos in my wallet, sorry Sun.star but we always end up broke before sweldo. but i believe compensations comes late than never. becomes toxicated i walked my self to juana osmena extension going to national bookstore to grab a ride, to no avail, i walked the streets of ramos ending up Velez hospital, which reminds me of bad memory--- But it wasnt bad for the night, as cabs passes by and stop hoping that i would take aride but no, i am not. but this one, whit a hunky driver saw me as he passes by at the other side of the street, staring me like i was so irked with it. he make a turn at the curtain stall and then stopped by me and being nonchalant for a moment. i was so irritated upon seeing him there full stop in front of me, i was thinking that if jeepney would pass and i cant take it coz he was blocking my way. the driver was looking at me and looking at his fone, now it startled me, my ming becomes playful and me scared opened his door told him i wont take a cab, but hey! he was so polite asking me where am i going? of course, everything in my mind abruptly changes hatred and irate to become somber and i politely answered im heading for talamban, he invited me to ride with him and i refused telling him the reason that i have only 40 pesos(my 60 gone to 40 now) coz i still have to ride habal2 going straight o my place. he was so nice again that he told me, ill give you a lift with the 40 pesos, hesitant me asked him "are you sure" and he smiled. while inside the cab he was listening to "wrock" and some moaning sounds bothered me. asked him is that the music coz theres something in it. he was smiling and told me he is watching something on his fone. and showed me how angelica daw being fucked by a korean. i almost laughed out loud but i still remain quite. he asked me if i like it, but honestly i dont really love that kind of episode of nakedness. i'd rather go naked than watching it. we were almost in asilo and i said, just drop me here, ill wait for a talamban bound jeepney, and he stopped then told me, i will take you to talamban. i dont know whats with this person and i looked at him in my whirly and hazy eyes, he is totally not that bad looking. he told me he owned the cab and he just wanted the night to pass by freely. he told me was just roaming and he saw a lot of gays whom he says he doesnt like dirty looking( he refers to the bayots with make up or dressed down like a queen). i just nodded hearing him with his critical words. as i looked at him again he was staring at me while it was a full stop, i began to feel the scare as we were in the country mall area. i dont know whats on his mind, then suddenly he showed me his fone, watching the girl giving the guy a blow job and he told me, he like it! OMG, this is hell of a brow raise or just being so idiot me. as the red light faded, we proceeded and he got my left hand and let me grope his bulge. i began to feel ecstatic and suddenly i felt the urge, he was so damn yummy whom i could not resist to suck his dickies. unzipped him and took of fhis belt, i was now groping him while driving, he has hard on and in cabancalan junction he made a right turn, we stopped by the Transco gate and full stop, looking around and it was 3 am it was so quite i gave him a head. time to cum he shouted shit and pushed me hard while still sucking him while he come. i groped his breast too and his soft ass. it was the best. i forgot to spit the juice i swalloed it as he asked me if i like it, the size and the thing were doing. i said yes hahahhaha with juice traveling my throat i was looking for my perfume and the candy i saved the night before. he wanted me to do it again but came the tricycle so we left the parking area and proceeded. i moved down in the junction while he said good night; i just smiled and closed the door. he smiled back and i left my mind in oblivion state, cant believe what i had done. well as i arrived home, i had water, some half bath and slept. woke up early today! and i can still feel the ecstasy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Glam in Ayala

Our latest Supplement

Look what i found