Nature wonders over Malapascua



it was such a busy week for me, work schedule were killing me so much. my supervisor is on leave and the work that i am not ussualy doing were made due to needs. my body surrenders to the foliage of the so called grey life in a four cornered room. i aint got no choice but give myself some time. it was friday when that invitation so hard to resist, from a good friend in the marketing May Pino of going to malapascua. Their family owned Los bamboos, i came to visit it last year and yes it made me twist and turn hearing that place, i told myself that i should come for a much needed space! so without so much hesitation i decided to come By 12:30 am. as i barge may with text messages telling her i would come and to call me at 5.30 am so we could meet. im still hesitant over that text, i went out with jello and had a bottle of beer with my cousin sasi and friends, but after i refused due to my sinus pains that would kill me. i rested, went home at about 3.15 am and then i packed my stuff, few clothing to keep me going for a 3 day fete. yes im excited but just in case. i alarmed my self for 5.30. but i believe that may was ready then so i just went back to sleep. she called me by 6 asking me if i could come and i said yes, no matter how my eyes were in sore but i still tend to get up and headed straigh to the bathroom, took a splash and then without hesitations i had been dressed and make myself ready. soon i was driving myself for the North Bus terminal, and texts barge in my fone, informing me that May was desperately waiting for me. as soon as i got in the terminal i saw may txtng and that was for me byt the way, hahahhaha. we boarded the red bus which indicates maya bogo trip. first it was just 5 of us but soon the passengers came in from nowhere. i boarded with this cute american italian guy, his name is mark and that british guy which i didnt catch his name who keeps borrowing my lighter. i've chatted with this, as i sit apart from Mayang(may as i fondly call her in the office). he was reading barrack Obamma's life and i was on AMy tan's; we had a pause, might be exhausted me, so i slept. i woke up when we got on Maya Port(the tip of Daan Bantayan) and there met with Alna(may's sis) with Ronnie lechner and kids. i was so excited because MArk and the whole bunch of good looking foreign guys were on the same banca ride. as soon as we arrived we headed straight to los bamboos as i bid farewell to my new found chat, hahahaha. i freshened up eat lechon, bought tanduay and coke and stayed at the same villa where i stayed last years visit. i did a lot of things which i missed last year, unearthed my self and take a dip alone in the other side of the islet. ronnie was there too, wearing green trunks and OHHH lalala you see what i see joseph! as i murmured to myself. hahaha, my pervert evil side is starting to whisper me! well that cynical guy was not as friendly tho with the peeps i had met in the bus. but well who cares as i am enjoying the chilly water and the sight. by 6.30 pm i was on my room still wearing wy swimming attire, i could hear the cicadas now, and i miss that. the waves throng as it approches the shoreline and the motor banca whos wandering for fishes at this early! i am sipping my coke rum now! texting EPOY and DAle and Jello! i had the reply with epoy and dale but jello, ay ambot! he might as well as busy as the bees! while i am churning with my rum coke and happy nuts! dinner was sumptuous and water was cold that was all on my mind, i might be looking for sex but thats 1 percent pervertness sucking me to the world of reality and having good sex with the make believe. later at 10.30 the wave was getting bigger and the moon is so bright reflecting the white sand that made the place so lucid and me being a wanderer roamed to this shore where fishermen embraks after the heavy catch with squids. i saw this pallid and skinny guy with a few catch well that is for drying and called Pusit na buwad. yummy but it smells awfull everytime i passes buy a fishermans house, laying it under the bares sky and sun to dry. well i had a marvelous stay for three days and 2 nights, giving me the best of what i knew could ease my tension, capturing back my quintessentials in life and most of all the much needed peace and serenity over mind and heart! went home and yes i misses the KIDS, Yshai, Sidryk and Francine... so i drop at my sis house before proceeding to my waiting bed and the two doggies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Glam in Ayala

Our latest Supplement

Look what i found